The second manual in the Non-Domestic Gas Installer Series has been revised and updated (as of April 2014) to ensure it continues to reflect current Standards, Codes of Practice and industry guidance.
The catering sections within the manual that have seen the greatest amendments, including but not limited to:
· Section 1 'Commercial Catering' – revised list of standards, CoPs and industry guidance referenced within the manual.
· Section 2 'Kitchen Design' – design considerations covered by both HSE CAIS 10(rev2) and BS 6173.
· Section 9 'General Installation details – Catering' – gas isolation; automatic isolation valves (AIVs) and interlocking provisions; AIV proving systems.
· Section 10 'Warning notices...' – discharging your responsibilities; guidance on the completion of CORGIdirects updated Commercial Catering form.
In addition, every Section of the manual has undergone editorial changes in an effort to provide:
· further clarification to a given point
· to remove redundant references and old/out-of-date information
· to remove poor signposting, where identified; and
· better placement of elements of text within a given Section.
The manual sections include:
Previous Editions (in reverse order):
|Manufacturer Part Number||ND2|