Designed to give accurate readings regarding the freezing point of fluids used in hydronic heating systems.
It is quick and easy to use. Place a drop of fluid on the prism, close the plastic lid, and look through the eye piece. Where the blue and white colours meet indicates the freezing point of the coolants.
Features of the TPI 395 Refractometer:
- Can be used to test Propylene Glycol, Ethylene Glycol and battery fluid
- Does not degrade like litmus paper
- Allows for more accurate readings
- Easy viewing: cushioned eye piece adjusts to most visual needs
- Smooth focus adjustment for reliable repeat testing
Don’t forget once you have purchased and received your TPI 395 Refractometer, leave a "Customer Review" and share your thoughts with others.