The STTRSN thermostat is designed to provide automatic ON/OFF control for gas valves, circulation pumps, relays and zone valves in all heating, cooling, or heating/cooling installations where single or changeover switching up to 16 A (resistive load) or 4 A (inductive load) is required.
Due to the volt free changeover output contacts, the STTRSN is compatible with combination boilers.
- Diaphragm sensing element ensures close temperature control for all loads and applications
- Attractive modern styling
- Mounts directly onto wall or conduit box
- Improved easy-to-wire terminals
- Double insulated (no earth wire required for operation)
- No neutral connection required
- Raised dial for ease of use
- Temp control range: 10°C to 30°C
- Switch contacts: SPDT, voltage free
- Switch type: S.P.D.T (Heating/Cooling)
- Switch Rating: 16A resistive, 3A (inductive) @ 230V AC
- Switching differential: 0.5°C
- Ambient temperature: 40°C maximum
- Insulation: Class II
- Connection type: 2 wire (switched pair)
Don’t forget once you have purchased and received your Tower frost thermostat, leave a "Customer Review" and share your thoughts with others.