The VB Wrenches from Nerrad Tools are designed to give maximum jaw grip performance thanks to a 10:1 handle to jaw clamping ratio. Unlike traditional pump pliers, these are equipped wit fully hardened jaws with no teeth to prevent damage to the fitting. Once clamped, the jaws will not slip.
Featuring a simple push button jaw width adjustment and ergonomically shaped handles complete with 'no-pinch' castings, these wrenches will become your first choice when reaching into your toolbox.
- Use on anything from seized rusty fittings to the most delicate of gold/chrome plating
- 10:1 Force multiplication from handles to jaws
- Precise, fast push button jaw width adjustment
- Perfectly machined, constantly smooth parallel jaw surfaces
- 'No-pinch' handle design
- Ratchet design concept enables wrench to be left on work piece whilst moving jaws to the next 'flats' on the fitting
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty
- Available in three sizes:
- 8” handle with 0-35mm Jaw (NTVBW305)
- 10” handle with 0-44mm Jaw (NTVBW310)
- 12” handle with 0-57mm Jaw (NTVBW315