Slic-tite pipe thread pastes save time and installation cost as it adheres to clean, wet or oily threads. Its secret lies in its high content of graded “Teflon” and other PTFE resin.
Available in the following sizes, all with brushes in the cap:120ml (LAC6), 240ml (LAC7), 475ml (LAC8)
- Slic-tite® contains more PTFE than other national brands. The higher concentration of PTFE particles provides greater sealing power on all tapered pipe threads including those that are damaged
- Brushes easily on wet and oily threads
- Sticks to hot, oily threads, will not run off.
- The non-toxic, non-drying formula will not harden or crack in the pipe joint. Provides easily assemble and break out.
- Seals to high pressures: 10,000 PSI for liquids, 3,000 PSI for gases
- Sealing temperature range: -50° to 500°F (-46°C to 260°c)
- Seals all types of pipe threads: steel, stainless steel, brass, aluminium, iron and PVC, CPVC and ABS plastic
Don’t forget once you have purchased and received your LA-CO Slic-tite Heavy duty pipe thread compound, leave a "Customer Review" and share your thoughts with others.