The STTRFSN Frost thermostat is designed to
provide automatic frost protection for domestic
heating systems. The STTRFSN has a volt free
changeover output (SPDT) which will switch up
to 16A resistive load.
Due to the volt free changeover output contacts,
the STTRFSN is compatible with combination
• Diaphragm sensing element ensures close temperature
control for all loads and applications.
• Attractive modern styling makes this frost thermostat ideal
for locating in the living space.
• The STTRFSN has volt free changeover contacts for use
in cooling or heating applications.
• Mounts directly onto wall or conduit box.
• Improved easy-to-wire terminals.
• Double insulated (No earth required for operation).
• Raised Dial for ease of use.
• Suitable for use with combination boilers.
• Suitable for all control voltages up to 250V AC.
Temperature control range: -5°C to 10°C
Switch Contacts SPDT, voltage free
Switch type: SPDT (Heating/Cooling)
Switch rating: 16A (resistive) @ 230V AC
Switching differential: 0.50C
Ambient temperature: +400C maximum
Insulation: Class II
Applications: Heating or cooling systems
Connection type: 2 wire (switched pair)
Combination boiler compatible: Yes
|Manufacturer Part Number||STTRFSN-C|