The Electricity at Work Regulations 1989 requires any electrical system to be constructed, maintained and used in such a manner as to prevent danger. This means that inspection and testing of systems, including portable appliances, is needed in order to determine if maintenance is required.
This book explains in clear language what needs to be done and includes expert advice on legislation as well as actual testing.
- Fully up-to-date with the 17th Edition of the IEE Wiring Regulations and the 2008 Code of Practice
- Provides all the neccessary information on portable appliance testing in a user-friendly manner
- Expert advice from an engineering training consultant, supported with colour diagrams, examples and tables
- Ideal for C&G 237-11 & 2377-12
Don’t forget once you have purchased and received your product, leave a "Customer Review" and share your thoughts with others.
Third Edition - 2011, softback, 67 pages
- Setting Up
- Equipment to be tested & inspected
- Combined inspection & testing
- Shock Risk
- Basic Electrical theory revision
- Appendix with sample questions for 2377
|Manufacturer Part Number