CORGIdirect’s Gas Cookers & Ranges Installer manual – now in its 4th iteration – has been reviewed against the latest changes to BS 6172: 2010 and cross-referenced against the Gas Installer Domestic manual series to ensure the manual continues to be an up-to-date, technically accurate reference source for the modern gas professional.
The manual is designed to be used in conjunction with our foundation manual – Essential Gas Safety Domestic – and will provide the reader information on general installation details relating to gas cookers and ranges; gas pipework, location, flueing, ventilation, commissioning, servicing, etc.
In keeping with CORGIdirect’s technical publications, this is an invaluable addition to your technical library and with its portable size (A5) can easily be stored on your van/home for reference.
- Gas cookers and ranges – general introduction
- Flueless cooking appliances
- Flued cast iron cooking ranges
- General installation details
- General appliance information
- Section 1 General – Information added in Scope to cover domestic appliances being used in non-domestic environment. Moved ‘Previously used & Second hand appliances’ to near the back of the manual. Added definitions to both taken from BS 6172. Updated Standard reference numbers for BS EN 30-1-1, 2, 3, 4 & 30-2-2
- Section 2 Flueless cookers – added information on CO alarms. Replaced text for protected shafts
- Section 3 flued cookers – same amends as Section 2.
- Section 4 General installation details – replaced text on electrical connections including safe isolation procedure. Additional information on ventilation, regarding flueless appliances.
- General editorial clean up of publication; references, logos, verso, contents, etc