The KANE-ALERT CO2 Monitor can measure and log ambient CO2 in parts per million (ppm).
It also measures and logs temperature.
The instrument provides a low cost method of assessing the efficiency of ventilation in offices, public buildings, commercial kitchens and other locations where indoor air quality is important.
Specifications of the KANE-ALERT CO2 Monitor:
- Long life NDIR sensor measures CO2 up to 3,000ppm
- Temperature range 0 to 50°C
- Max/Min mode
- Alarm mode
- Logs up to 48 readings at 30 minute intervals
- Battery life typically 80 hours 4 x AA
- Supplied with mains adapter
- Tilt stand for ease of use
Don’t forget once you have purchased and received your KANE-Alert CO2 Monitor, leave a "Customer Review" and share your thoughts with others.