Our CP17 has recently been reviewed and amended to ensure the form remains fit for purpose.
For our customer's who may have used the previous version of the form, the biggest change to note is the splitting of 'Appliance Details' and 'Inspection Details' in to two distinct and separate fields and this has necessitated a reduction in the number of gas appliances covered - reduced from 8 to 4 gas appliances per form.
This seemingly simple alteration to the form greatly improves the flow and therefore completion of the form, which has been rightly criticised in the past for being over crowed when entering information.
The remainder of the form see's little in the way of changes, but has been 'tweaked' to improve the clarity of information presented.
The form allows Gas Safe registered business to record:
• Business, Job and where applicable, Client details.
• Appliance Details – type, location, make, model & flue type.
• Inspection Details – operating pressure or heat input, combustion analyser reading, correct operation of safety devices, satisfactory provision of ventilation, visual condition of chimney and its termination, flue performance tests (for open-flued: flue flow and spillage tests) and confirmation that the appliance is safe to use, or not as the case may be.
• Meter Installation – accessibility, operability and general safety considerations
• Installation Pipework – labelling/identification, support, means of isolation, sleeving, ventilation when in ducts, as well as whether a gas strength/tightness test has been conducted.
• Details of work carried out – a brief overview of the work carried out.
• Details of remedial work required – a brief overview of and remedial work that is required.
• Safety information – raising and issuing of a Warning/Advice Notice (where applicable), attaching of labels and notification to the responsible person for the installation.
• Declaration – sign off by Gas Safe Registered engineer.
Please be aware that you need to be Gas Safe Registered to be able to purchase this product.
The Gas Installation Safety Report (Non-Domestic) is provided as:
• A4 portrait.
• 50 x Single part NCR* forms.
• Tough manila cover and writing shield that incorporates guidance on the correct completion of the forms.
*NCR - No Carbon Required
|Category Area||Non Domestic|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CP17|