The Domestic Heating Design Guide covers low pressure hot water space and water heating systems using automatically controlled boilers of up to 60kW output, such as those fired by gas or oil. Both hot water heating systems of the open vented and sealed systems are referred to.
Among the 23 parts that make up the design guide, you will find information on:
- Energy efficiency
- Heat losses and U-values
- U-Value tables
- Ventilation in living spaces
- Heat loss calculations
- Radiators and other heat emitters
- Domestic hot water supply
- And much, much more!
Fully revised and updated to take account of legislative and other changes made since the last edition in 2004.
- Clearer information regarding calculating floor heat loss
- A revised heat loss worksheet including window losses brought into line with latest government calculations
- Improved pipework emissions information
- Flow of water in copper tubes now includes pipe sizes up to 108 mm
- More comprehensive information regarding pipework insulation
- Enhanced information on oil storage
Don’t forget once you have purchased and received your product, leave a "Customer Review" and share your thoughts with others.