The HV30C is a radiator bleed valve that automatically removes air from your radiators, keeping the radiators ‘hot to the top’ and is guaranteed not to leak. The HV30C fits to all types of radiators e.g. panel and towel (vertical and horizontal) with a ½” BSP fitting.
5 Years Manufactures Guarantee.
Air in central heating systems should not be there, but it is a fact of life for even the best designed central heating systems. Even if you bleed all the air from the radiators (by manually using a bleed key) it can return through micro gaps in the system, which do not allow water out, but allow air back in!
The HV30C is fully automatic, requiring no manual adjustment, and will not leak. In the unlikely event of failure, as a backup there is a safety mechanism incorporated.
The innovative Hygroseal™ technology utilises a ‘dual-seal positive valve closure’ which provides an extended, leak-free life.
Benefits and features
- Installing the HV30C valve is a simple DIY job that does not require draining the system
- Saves energy i.e. reducing fuel bills
- Reduces corrosion and system noise
- Keeps radiators ‘hot-to-top’ automatically
- No more manually bleeding with a radiator key
- 5 Years Manufactures Guarantee
- Fits to panel and towel radiators
- Automatic backup safety feature incorporated
- Works on negative pressure systems
- One–way valve suitable for use with radiators which can cycle into negative pressure, e.g. loft conversion radiators or on the suction side of the pump
Available in three different sets:
- AV1: Aladdin AutoVent HV30C (2 pack)
- AV2: Aladdin AutoVent HV30C (10 pack)
- AV3: Aladdin AutoVent HV30C & Blanking Plugs (2 pack)
Don’t forget once you have purchased and received your Aladdin AutoVent HV30C product leave a "Customer Review" and share your thoughts with others.